Sunday, August 19, 2012

WIP - 1/6 Ming Yue Pt. 2

Time for one last update for our twilight goddess !


So with the airbrushing done, it is now time to accessorize!  I mean, what woman doesn't like shiny and sparkly things?  I know I do (much to my husband's dismay at times)!  I painted all of her jewelry silver, then did a wash of black to bring out the details.  As I was prepping her for priming, I hollowed out some of the bigger jewels so I could set some crystals in them later, as in now...  Here I used a 5mm Swarovski flatback in Crystal AB for her necklace.


Gotta love the rainbows on her boobs, makes for an interesting picture !

Next I cut the weird doughnut things off the straps on the front panel, and replaced them with a butterfly headpin and more Swarovski crystals! 


 Drilled a tiny hole then glued them in place...


Marvel at the shininess you shall ...

-ahem-  Anyways, I decided to add a little something to her outstretched hand, and what better than a pretty luna moth?  I cut some wings out of a piece of clear practice and airbrushed them lime green.


I sculpted a fat little body out of some Milliput and it is done!  She is assembled and ready for display now!

No comments:

Post a Comment